|Name of the Program|
|English :||Bachelor of Accountancy Program|
|Name of the Degree|
|Thai :||บัญชีบัณฑิต (บช .บ. )|
|English :||Bachelor of Accountancy (B.Acc.)|
In response to the need of society, this degree program strives to create qualified accountants who are fully equipped with academic body of knowledge, proficiency, morality and ethics in Accountancy professions for the utmost national benefits.
- To create the graduates who are well equipped with knowledge and proficiency in Accountancy professions as being accepted in the international level in response to the needs of businesses and technology revolutions.
- To produce the Accountancy graduates with preferable qualifications of the qualified graduate.
- To prepare the Accountancy graduates to be ready for stepping into career path right after their graduation.
|Total Credits of the Program|
The total credits for the whole program are defined at a minimum of 141 credits.
- The program is designed to be the 4-year undergraduate program.
- Students are required to select the preferable track of special expertise at the end of semester 2 in the 1st academic year and start to study in the specific track in semester 1 of the 2nd academic year.
|Prospective Professions after Graduation (Relevant to the Fields of Study)|
The graduates of this program are eligible for Accountancy professions, according to the Account Act B.E.2543 and Accountancy Professions Act B.E.2547, as well as other related professions. They are eligible for independent professions and qualified to work in a wide range of Accountancy fields in organizations or government and private sectors as follows.
- Administrative Accountancy
- Tax Accountancy
- Accountancy system designing
- Education and Accountancy technologies
- Internal auditing
- Accountancy and finance consulting
- Any other related lines of profession.
The Bachelor of Accountancy program of Chiang Mai University is engrossed in producing the graduates for Accountancy and auditing professions.