|Name of the Program|
Thai : หลักสูตรบริหารธุรกิจมหาบัณฑิต สาขาวิชาการตลาด
English : Master of Business Administration Program in Marketing
|Name of the Degree|
Thai : บริหารธุรกิจมหาบัณฑิต (การตลาด) : บธ.ม. (การตลาด)
English : Master of Business Administration (Marketing) : M.B.A. (Marketing)
The Master of Business Administration (Marketing) program strives to comprehend the better understanding and skills in marketing field to marketing personnel. The program will initiate students to think creatively and enable them to apply new technologies for their works, work well with others, and be responsible for themselves and society with virtue, and ethics. Our students will be encouraged to integrate the marketing approach to all business functions as well as strengthen marketing analytical skills to create the better marketing strategies, increase brand value to be more worthy than those of competitors, and sustainably maintain competitive advantage.
Marketing is considered as one of essential functions for business administration, which can direct a business to achieve the greatest success. In response to the swift changes of business environment, several new business marketing approaches and methods have been developed to strengthen competitive advantages of a certain business.
Thus, the leading marketers need to be well equipped with update marketing knowledge and be able to connect it with other business functions. They should have creative thinking with analytical thought and be able to assess situation, determine business plan, and promptly and reasonably apply knowledge to a certain situation. The leading marketers must be flexible and active to seek for new marketing method and techniques for businesses. They must also be able cope with diversified tasks and coordinate with other agencies or organizations effectively. In addition, they must posse the good qualifications of communicator who can express opinions to others and bring benefits to the society. Importantly, they must refrain from using knowledge and ability in the wrong way that may cause disgrace to public. All mentioned qualifications shall promote a marketer to be the high qualified human resource for organizations and business community with the high respect from community and overall society.
The program aims to produce the graduates with the following qualifications:
- Be equipped with competency in areas of business administration and marketing and be the qualified human resource in government and private sectors.
- Be skillful and proficient in applying technologies to the integrated marketing management.
- Be creative with intelligence, spirit, and skills of entrepreneurship to perform integrated business administration.
- Be able to understand, convey, and create business problem analysis together with business solving process to be applied to individual business and teamwork.
- Have virtue, ethics and responsibility to profession and society.
- Have potential of being local businessman who can lead the business to compete in the global market sustainably.
- Be able to conduct academic research, synthesis and analysis and present academic outcome systematically (for Plan A).
- Be able to conduct a study on marketing analysis, planning and solution by themselves (for Plan B).
|Prospective Professions after Graduation|
The Master of Business Administration is the 2-year graduate program.
The period of study is divided into 4 semesters and shall not exceed 4 academic years.
Plan A (Thesis) :
The total credits for the whole program are defined at a minimum of 42 credits : 12 credits of Thesis and a minimum of 30 credits of coursework. The coursework credits must consist of 24 credits of required courses and 6 credits of elective courses.
Plan B (Independent Study) :
The total credits for the whole program are defined at a minimum of 42 credits : 6 credits of Independent Study and a minimum of 36 credits of coursework. The coursework credits must consist of 24 credits of required courses and 12 credits of elective courses.