Doctor of Philosophy Program in Business Administration
- Last Updated on Saturday, 19 January 2019 12:22
- Written by admin
Thai : ปรัชญาดุษฏีบัณฑิต สาขาวิชาบริหารธุรกิจ
English : Doctor of Philosophy Program in Business Administration
Thai : ปรัชญาดุษฎีบัณฑิต (บริหารธุรกิจ): ปร.ด. (บริหารธุรกิจ)
English : Doctor of Philosophy (Business Administration): Ph.D. (Business Administration)
The Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration program designed for highly qualified learning and practicing on advanced research methodologies in areas of business administration. The program will enable students to produce advanced research, of which quality shall be equivalent to the research of world-class university students. The students will be enhanced knowledge and skills on research methodologies. In addition, they shall receive solid trainings to improve skills and special expertise that are essential for those who work as lecturer, academician, researcher, and entrepreneur. The program offers 4 tracks of concentration namely Management, Marketing, Accounting, and Finance.
The Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration program emphasizes on introducing numerous advanced theories, researching, and constructing new bodies of knowledge. The program structured in accordance with the structures applicable among global leading universities. The program focuses on learning all up-to-date advanced theories to seek for knowledge gap in order to determine a set of research questions to enrich value of existing body of knowledge or construct the new body of knowledge in areas of business administration. The program strives to prepare the highly qualified students for being higher education lecturers and researchers by offering the learner-centered curriculum. The students shall be acknowledged on advanced research methodologies to improve research competency and proficiency in a specific field of interest. They will also be trained on research skills by getting involve in a research project led by faculty members and conducting their own thesis under the close supervision from thesis advisory committee. The Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration program shall bring along the utmost benefits in producing human resource in the field of business administration and producing the academic works with world-class qualification.
The program aims to prepare the Ph.D students to:
- Be equipped with research, professional, and academic moralities, ethics, honesty and consciousness in business administration.
- Comprehend the advanced theories of specific field of expertise and be able to classify development of knowledge and knowledge gap.
- Be proficient in conducting advanced research to gain values of existing body of knowledge or to establish the new body of business administration knowledge.
- Be the leader of change who can integrate and pass on knowledge to pave the new way to society, act as the intellectual supporter on business administration, especially in the specific track of concentration, for organization and society, and keep themselves and their professions developed continuously.
- Be able to apply Information Technology and make communication in various patterns appropriately.
||Prospective Professions after Graduation (Relevant to the Fields of Study)
- Academician and higher education lecturer
The Doctor of Philosophy Program in Business Administration is the 3-year doctoral program, of which period of study shall not exceed 5 academic years. The total credits for the whole program are at a minimum of 60 credits: 36 credits of Thesis and 24 credits (at a minimum) of coursework. The coursework consists of 4 required courses and 4 elective courses.