To be announced by the Graduate School.
- Application package; and
- Interview result.
The Doctor of Philosophy Program in Business Administration is the 3-year doctoral program, of which period of study shall not exceed 5 academic years.
|Numbers of Students Expected to be Admitted:|
8 Students per academic year.
The total tuition fee for the whole program is at the amount of 750,000 Baht, divided into terms of payment as follows:
In 1st academic year, the payment at the amount of 187,500 Baht/semester shall be done in 2 semesters.
In 2nd academic year, the payment at the amount of 93,750 Baht/semester shall be done in 2 semesters.
In 3rd academic year, the payment at the amount of 93,750 Baht/semester shall be done in 2 semesters.
|Qualifications and Supportive Application Documents
Qualifications of Students in Accounting, Management, and Marketing tracks:
1. All applicants who have a mater degree in business administration or any related fields and earn the grade point average in the maser degree of at least 3.25 are eligible to apply for the program.
2. Applicants must have passed English proficiency, as supportive evidences for the consideration of selection committee, as follows:
2.1 TOEFL (Paper-Based) with a score of at least 500; or
2.2 TOELL (Computer-Based) with a score of at least 177; or
2.3 TOEF (Internet-Based) with a score of at least 62; or
2.4 IELTS with a scare of at least 6.0;
2.5 CMU-TEGS with a score of at least 70; and
2.6 GMAT score.
Remarks: For the applicants of Finance Track, they must submit the following supportive application documents.
2.1 TOEFL (Paper-Based) with a score of at least 550; or
2.2 TOEFL (Computer-Based) with a score of at least 213; or
2.3 TOEFL (Internet-Based) with a scare of at least 79; or
2.4 IELTS with a score of at least 6.5;
2.5 CMU-TEGS with a score of at least 80; and
2.6 GMAT with a score of at least 550.
3. Thai and Foreign applicants are eligible to apply for this program.
|Supportive Applicant Documents:|
1. Letter of Recommendation
2. Verification of Employment / Teaching Experience
3. Thesis proposal with a maximum length of 1,000 words (in English)
4. Career goal and objectives of study with a maximum length of 500 words (in English)
|Schedule for the Registration of New Students|
Schedule for the registration of new students shall be defined in accordance with the Announcement of the Graduate School.