The Master of Business Administration for Executives (Ex-M.B.A) program strives for producing the graduates with high standard of business knowledge and administration skill along with creativity and entrepreneurship to cope with rapid changes of economic circumstance, pressure and risks. The graduates of this program shall be knowledgeable and ethical-oriented person with the awareness on socio-environmental sustainability.
In academic approach, the program intends to strengthen learner’s academic capacities in width and depth dimensions. The program content is developed to better learner’s knowledge on theories and practice in response to the swift changes of current situations and diverse demands of employers. In addition, to craft learners to be qualified graduates with ethics and socio-environmental concerns is also considered as another effort of the program in preparing its learners for being successful business administrators and entrepreneurs. Pedagogy of the Ex-M.B.A program, thus, highlights on conveying knowledge to the learners through the practical training via action-learning approach along with the Management theories training.
The program is able to produce the graduates who:
- Own the competence in business administration in width and depth dimensions and are able to provide business guidance to the certain business.
- Have general and professional ethics as well as social accountability.
- Are able to conduct problem analyze: situation and data, make decision to solve business problems systematically and effectively, and apply appropriate technologies in business management.
- Have creativity, spirit and skills of entrepreneurship that can be integrated in business management in international level.
The Master of Business Administration program for Executives is the 2-year graduate program, The period of study is divided into 4 semesters and shall not exceed 4 academic years.
Plan B (Independent Study):
The total credits for the whole program are defined at a minimum of 43 credits: 6 credits for Independent Study and 37 credits (at a minimum) for coursework. The coursework must consist of 6 core courses, 10 required courses in concentration field and 2 elective courses.
Semester 1 : June – October
Semester 2 : November- March
Numbers of students admitted
Plan 3 (Independent study): 55 students
220,000 Baht for the whole program.
Schedule of Application
Call for application & application submission are available from December to April of every academic year.
- Academic records of bachelor degree: The eligible applicant must:
4.1 Have a bachelor degree or equivalence in any discipline as accredited by the Office of Higher Education Commission, Ministry of Education with the cumulative GPA at the minimum of 2.00.
4.2 Have a certificate of English language proficiency that meets with the requirement of the Graduate School of Chiang Mai University.
4.3 Hold Thai nationality or other nationalities and be able to study in courses conducted in Thai language.
- Result of the written examination on the following subject:
2.1 General knowledge on Business Administration
- Result of the Interview